Full Service Sellers ProgramFor nearly 15 years I have specialized in the sale of over 400 condos, townhomes and houses in the Langley and Cloverdale area. My many years of experience and extensive training have armed me with the tools needed to overcome each and every problem that could arise. I fully appreciate that when I’m working to sell your home, I’m working with your largest asset. I take my job seriously and I will make sure that you get top dollar for your home.
Here's what you need to know about me:
- I am very good at what I do. I have been selling homes in Langley and Surrey since 2005. I am a top selling agent in the Fraser Valley and I am a Master Medallion Member, top 10% of agents in the Fraser Valley. This means that I’ve sold a lot of homes throughout the years, I’ve been in many interesting situations and I’ve learned how to handle and solve the many unique and unexpected problems that Real Estate brings.
- You will be able to reach me when you need me. I publish my cell number on all my ads. When you call me, I answer the phone immediately. Also, the people buying your home will be able to reach me, so will the others agents, lawyers and anybody else involved in the deal. This will help your sale move forward seamlessly. Availability sells homes.
- I am great with people and I’m a fantastic salesperson. I enjoy selling homes and it shows. I look forward to property showings and meeting new people. I regularly host open houses and show my listings in person. Doing so allows me to meet the buyers of the home I’m marketing and to show off the many features that your home has to offer. I am comfortable dealing with conflict and having hard conversations with buyers and sellers. In this age of digital communication, it is still very important to have strong people skills.
- I enjoy managing the details and paperwork and I’m good at it. I have a background in business, marketing, and accounting. I ensure that your listing will be posted accurately online and I’ll keep all of the ads posted up to date. When you get an offer on your home I will be prepared to handle it right away. Once the offer is accepted I will have all of the documents needed to make sure your deal moves forward smoothly.
- I advertise your home extensively online. The ads will be well written, impressive and accurate. When I list a home for sale I do extensive research on the home to make sure that your home is shown as the masterpiece it truly is.
- -I will have your home photographed professionally
- -I will have 360 virtual tours done of your home
- -I will have high-quality 4-page feature sheets professional printed on high-quality paper stock
- -I will advertise your home on realtor.ca
- -I will advertise your home on my website, LizPenner.com
- -I will advertise your home on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and paid Social Media Ads
- -I will advertise your home on the TV through the Real Estate Channel
- -I will advertise your home on Craigslist
- I know the area. I am a Langley and Cloverdale Real Estate specialist. I have lived in Langley and Cloverdale my whole life and I know the area very well. Unlike many agents, I do not sell homes in Vancouver. I focus my business on one area and I make sure that I am up to date on the things going on in that area.
- You are involved in the process. I send you copies of all of the marketing material for your home and ask for your approval. I do this to keep you in the look and to ensure you are happy with the marketing for your home. You can rest assured knowing that I am marketing the home the way you feel it should be done.
- You will be kept in the loop. I keep in touch regularly through email, text, and phone. I keep you up to date on the progress of the sale of your home by proving you with the agents and buyers feedback after viewings, keeping you updated about the status of the listings in the area that are comparable to your home.
Want to more about me? Check out the about Liz page.
Ready to list your home for sale? Call me on my cell at 604-376-3350.