Buying your first property?
I have been a top-selling Licensed Realtor in the Fraser Valley since 2006. I have worked with many first time home buyers throughout the years. I can sit down with you and explain the Real Estate Market, walk you through the home buying process and be of assistance every step of the way.
As your buyer's agent I can assist you by helping you:
- -Navigate the home buying process and paperwork from start to finish, ensuring everything goes smoothly without any surprises.
- -Find the right home, in the neighborhood you want, at a price you can afford.
- -Compare your property with similar properties that have sold over the past year.
- -Get a feel for the neighborhood including schools, parks and other amenities.
- -Find out if you are eligible for government homeownership incentive programs.
- -Assess mortgage products and different types of lenders to see what ts your needs.
- -Negotiate purchase price and contract terms, such as the date of possession, required repairs, included furnishings or equipment.
- -Direct you through complex contracts.
- -Find qualified industry professionals, such as real estate lawyers, home appraisers, and home inspectors.
- -Plan for closing costs and other related expenses.